All the captures of almost videos in my blog are just for sample^^I got some on the internet and some captures from my data. Almost videos are promo only and dvdrip, so just don't need to care about the captures^^ok?.Thanks again for visiting my blog^^, have a good time......
~ Daniel Filan ~

~Teardrops On My Guitar ~




The song is about a boy named Drew Hardwick that Taylor Swift was friends with in high school. He never realized how much she liked him. Taylor told Seventeen Magazine (in the June issue) details about the true story behind her song:

He was a guy who I met freshman year of high school. He had the most beautiful eyes and this amazing smile. He was so cute and nice – and he talked to me every day… about his girlfriend! Which is like the screeching brake sound. But I had it bad for him. And I just kept thinking, Why am I so invisible to him? Why does he have to have a girlfriend? I never told him that I liked him, but I did write a song with his name on it – so I think he knows now.



.: MEDIAFIRE :.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers