All the captures of almost videos in my blog are just for sample^^I got some on the internet and some captures from my data. Almost videos are promo only and dvdrip, so just don't need to care about the captures^^ok?.Thanks again for visiting my blog^^, have a good time......
~ Daniel Filan ~


"I Did It for Love" is a song by Korean pop singer BoA featuring American singer-songwriter and record producer Sean Garrett. The song is her second single for her debut eponymous English album, BoA. The track was written and produced by Garrett, Melvin K. Watson Jr. and Matthew I. Irby. The single was released on June 2, 2009.
The music video for "I Did It for Love" was filmed by Joseph Kahn in January 2009 at Ren-Mar Studios in Hollywood. It was released on April 15, 2009 on BoA's MySpace page. The music video incorporates themes of water, mysticism and the color black and BoA's use of a hand-held fan to produce an oriental feel to the video
"I Did It for Love" entered the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play at number 41 on the issue date of May 23, 2009. Since then the song has peaked at number 19.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers