All the captures of almost videos in my blog are just for sample^^I got some on the internet and some captures from my data. Almost videos are promo only and dvdrip, so just don't need to care about the captures^^ok?.Thanks again for visiting my blog^^, have a good time......
~ Daniel Filan ~


"I Turn to You" is a pop/R&B song written by Diane Warren in 1996. The original version of the song was recorded that year by R&B quartet All-4-One for the soundtrack album to the Warner Bros. film Space Jam. Three years later, American pop singer Christina Aguilera recorded a cover version, produced by Guy Roche, for her debut album, Christina Aguilera. Released in the spring of 2000 as the album's third single, the single peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 for 4 weeks, becoming Aguilera's fourth Top 10 hit. The single also peaked at #19 in the UK and #40 in Australia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers