All the captures of almost videos in my blog are just for sample^^I got some on the internet and some captures from my data. Almost videos are promo only and dvdrip, so just don't need to care about the captures^^ok?.Thanks again for visiting my blog^^, have a good time......
~ Daniel Filan ~




"If U Seek Amy" is a song by American pop singer Britney Spears and the third single released from her sixth studio album Circus. The song was announced as a single by Spears's official website on January 7, 2009. The track was co-written and produced by Max Martin, who also wrote previous hits for Spears, including "...Baby One More Time", "Oops!... I Did It Again" and "Stronger".

Filming for the video began on February 7, 2009, and was directed by Jake Nava, who previously worked with Spears for her 2004 music video "My Prerogative". The "If U Seek Amy" video also contains references to other Spears videos. The music video premiered on March 12, 2009 on both Virgin Mobile's official website and Spears's official websites.




.: MEDIAFIRE :.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers