All the captures of almost videos in my blog are just for sample^^I got some on the internet and some captures from my data. Almost videos are promo only and dvdrip, so just don't need to care about the captures^^ok?.Thanks again for visiting my blog^^, have a good time......
~ Daniel Filan ~

.: Picture To Burn :.


"Picture to Burn" was released in January 2008 as the fourth single from Swift's self-titled debut album, it is also that album's fourth consecutive Top Ten hit, having reached a peak of #3 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts.

The lyrics describe Taylor's dissatisfaction with her ex-boyfriend (whom she describes as "just another picture to burn"), and her plans to seek revenge on him. The official single release contains the radio edit, which replaced the line "So go and tell you friends that I'm obsessive and crazy, that's fine, I'll tell mine you're gay" with "That's fine, you won't mind if I say". This version was used on the March 2008 re-release.

.: MEDIAFIRE :.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers